Scootershop.gr is the internet store for the distribution and sale through the World Wide Web of the products of the company with the name "SCOOTERSHOP" (Internal Revenue ID No: 16169045, Department: ST' Thessaloniki, Greece), which is located in Thessaloniki, Greece (Address: Solonos 3 & Psaron, 54644 Thessaloniki, Tel: +302310869097).
The main object of our company is the declaration of terms, which establishes the rights and obligations of scootershop.gr towards all of you, who visit its website, and which serves the purpose to inform you of your rights and obligations, and to assist you in your search and purchase of our products.
Access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. Please review these terms and conditions on a periodic basis, as they are subject to modification, alteration, or update at any time and at the sole discretion of Scootershop. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not use this site.
Copyright: The website scootershop.gr and all of its content, including but not limited to the text and images used herein and their arrangement, is copyright of Scootershop.
Restriction of Use: No permission is granted for the use of the materials, information, text or graphics, and/or to hyperlink other websites with this website, or to use the materials on your website in any way or for any reason without prior specific authorization from Scootershop. Scootershop reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
Limitation of Liability: Scootershop is not responsible for any infections, delays in operation or transmission, line failure, errors, omissions, or interruptions, arising out of the use of its website or with respect to the material provided and/or contained on this site.
In no event shall Scootershop be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, resulting from whatever cause, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action under theories of contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way in connection with the use of or inability to use the information or materials on, or accessed through the website scootershop.gr.
In order to initiate the transaction with you, it is necessary to provide us with certain personal information. During the placement of your order, you will be asked to provide your full name, your shipping address, your landline telephone number (or any other telephone number you wish to give us), which is going to be used to better your service, and your email address.
The company and scootershop.gr, which faithfully follow the principals established by the relevant laws and international treaties for the protection of personal data, will not use such data in an unlawful way and without your prior consent. Scootershop.gr does not disclose, publish, sell, or trade personal data and information that collects from its customers. Exceptionally, your personal data collected by the company may be disclosed to the government, courts, etc. provided that all procedures established by law have been followed.
In addition, you are free at any time, when needed, to modify the personal information you have provided us with by submitting the relevant e-form.
Scootershop.gr will not store your credit card information, provided that choose to use a credit card for your purchases. Your transactions will be completed through the system win paycenter of Piraeus Bank, which uses protocol SSL with a 128-bit encryption (the most powerful encryption thus far) for secure online commercial transactions. All your personal information including your credit card number, name and address are encrypted this way in order not to be read or altered during their transmission through the Internet.
Today, the protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the universal standard for certification of websites and for data encryption between Internet users and Internet servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all the information exchanged between a user and a server to be encrypted by the forwarding address and to unencrypted by the accepting address, thus, protecting all personal information during the transmission. Furthermore, all information transmitted via the SLL protocol are protected through a mechanism, which automatically checks if any data have been altered during the transmission.
All product pricing includes sales tax (23%).
Methods of Payment
To accommodate and service all of our clients, who desire to purchase from our store, we offer the following methods of payments:
- By credit card (VISA or MasterCard) issued by any bank (We do not accept AMERICAN EXPRESS).
- By PayPal
- By Cash on Delivery (COD)
- By wire transfer to Alpha Bank account with number GR400 140 7050 7050 02330 0001 84 and remittance of the deposit receipt to fax number +30 2310811589.
Method and Cost of shipment in Greece
All of our products will be shipped to you at the shipping address provided via the Greek Post Office (delivery in 3-6 working days) or via Courier (delivery 1-2 working days; islands and remote areas require additional time). Saturday delivery is not included.
Free shipment via the Post Office if your order exceeds 400€.
Post Office Cost (regular delivery)
1 kg: 3.10 €
Additional Kg: +0.60 €
In case of COD payment, the additional cost is 2.30 €
ACS Cost (payment by credit card)
Up to 3 Kg: 6.00 €
Additional Kg: +2.00 €
In case of COD payment, the additional cost is 2.30 €.
- “Act of God”: If for reasons outside our control (i.e., poor weather conditions, strikes, etc.) we are not able to deliver the products within the predetermined time period, we will contact you via email to determine if you still desire the completion of your order.
- Responsibility of scootershop.gr: Scootershop.gr is not responsible for any defects or poor quality of the products available to its clients. In the case a defected product is included in the order, you have the right to return it with the opportunity to replace it (we will ship it to you for free) or with return of your money.
- Advertisements: Scootershop.gr may contact its users at their physical or electronic address or by phone in order to provide them with information regarding new products in the market, special offers and other promotions, remittance arrangements etc. Sccotershop.gr does not abuse the above service. The users are provided with the opportunity to opt out or terminate such communications.
- Applicable Laws. All transactions, which take place via scootershop.gr, are governed by the International and European Laws regarding electronic commerce as well as the Law for the Protection of Consumers (N. 2251/1994), which regulates matters concerning sales from afar. Jurisdiction: Any legal action regarding this agreement or this website shall be brought only in the Courts located within Thessaloniki, Greece and by using this site you consent to personal jurisdiction within these courts.